View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 11:31 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default My Pillow

I walked into Macy's and had this nondescript sales person tell me more than I was expecting about .. Pillows.

She started by asking me if I slept on my back or stomach and I really had not thought about that but decided I slept on my stomach .. If I stay on my back I don't really sleep .. I think .. have you done that one?

As I remember she suggested a soft so as not to bend my head backwards .. stiff was for people that sleep on their backs or sides.

As important as the stuffing in your pillows .. the stuffing in your stomach! Do you have any idea how many little oxygen buggies are walking around town each day because we are eat our last meal too late in the day .. do you have a non functioning esophagus valve .. and are you aspirating your stomach contents all night. It really messes up your lungs. Yes, really! Do most doctors have a clue .. well, what do you suppose?

We eat at sun up and about 2:00 PM. Our stomachs are empty at night. Oh, I can't do that I get hungry. Wake up, you are supposed to fast about two days per month .. some do it one day a week .. and hunger feelings are not the end of the world .. look at Bangladesh for Pete's Sake.
KamasPrairie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote