View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 09:49 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Cannot lower my head or upside down, another PCS?

Hi,

I am recovering from my another concussion or PCS right now and noticed a new symptom. My brain is foggy most times and my head is always heavy. However, since about two weeks ago, I found that I cannot lower my head (small angle is fine, but cannot make it lower than my body) any more. Whenever I do it, I feel my brain is full of blood and my head becomes very heavy. I have to stand up immediately. The feeling will go away after a while. I don't know what will happen if I keep upside down position, will my brain blow? I never had this feeling before since I got the first concussion last April. I didn't take care of myself very well after the first hit. I knew it is totally wrong. I didn't get a lot of symptoms at that time (only dizziness and foggy brain). But it gets worse and worse recently and I started developing a lot of new symptoms like migraine, tinnitus, insomnia and the feeling I mentioned above. I am not sure if it is severe or not but it really scares me. Any suggestion? I am going to see another neurologist next week and don't know if it will help. I had an MRI last December and it is normal. Not sure if I need to do another MRI next week to clear my questions.

Thanks,
Johnson
Johnson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote