View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 11:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Dear brothers and sisters in misery

I wanted to update you about my results with the Nicotine protocol ,that i am following since 14 months now.

I am currently on 21 mg Nicotine patch + 1mg 1azilect per day +1 Sinemet LP 100/25 that i take 4 times per day

My life has improved in a very consistent way,shaking has almost disappeared (i still shake sometimes but quite rarely),my fatigue has gone away,i used to sweat continuously,sweating has totally disappeared.foot dragging days are over .

Stiffness is still present,but i would say i'm 50% less stiff .

I started Sinemet 2 months before starting the Nicotine,and i don't think my wonderful improvements are only the results of levadopa...it seems the nicotine improved the "on time" in a spectacular way !!
on off time,it depends...i would say better in general...sometimes excellent ,sometimes not good,very variable

I still have bad days ,this is not a miracle unfortunately but i have a lot and a lot of good days .

Very often,friends i had not seen for 1 year or many months, tell me that i seem to be way better than before .

the bad side effects ? i would say that i sleep with more difficulties,sleep hours are shorter and that i am more paranoiac and susceptible .

when i reached the 14 mg level,it took me 2 months to be able to get used to it,a lot of sleep problems,so i had to stay 6 months on the 14 mg level .

But the overall quality of my life has so muuuch improved ,it's worth it for me .

2 months ago,i met up with my Neuro,who i had not visited since 9 months...it was a very good day (meaning that day,my on time was working very nicely ),it took him 10 mn to understand,to recognize who i was,he was a bit shocked and his words were "if this was the 1st time,i saw you in my office,i am not sure i could detect you as a PD person!!"

this was wonderful to hear,but i am not gonna lie,there is days where my PD is quite flagrant still.

this year,i have been able to go back to brazil(12 hours of flight ! ),to go back to clubbing with friends,to make love ,to have long walks ...

i am very grateful to Prof Villafane...i told him that i did not understand why his protocol was not more wide spread...he told me straight in the eyes ,that this Nicotine protocol was not very expensive,easy to teach,easy to receive,all things Big Pharma labos are not very interested in !

Voila dear comrades,the results i wanted to share with you.

kind regards
villiers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
rose of his heart (02-13-2012), sim00 (02-12-2012), VICTORIALOU (02-12-2012)