View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 02:07 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Rach, It occurs to me that if anyone is going to be labeled with "fraud," it would be your neurologists.

Can you handle any amount of Mestinon? What about Mestinon Syrup? What if you have too much acetylcholine? Have you tried Quinine (tonic water)? Not that I would recommend that, given how bad you are!

Seriously, what's the deal in England? I've heard so many bad medical stories from there. Not that we don't have our share here. And Prince Charles is so fond of his NHS.

Whether you're here or not is your choice. I, for one, completely support you being here. It's clear that you have some type of myasthenic syndrome or MG.

As far as that BS Tensilon test you had . . . didn't they give you Atropine first? I don't think it was a valid test. Kind of like giving sugar before a glucose test or McDonald's before a cholesterol test.

I'd ship you over here if I could. I hate when people don't get good medical care. It really makes me nuts. I'm so sorry you have not been adequately cared for. You deserve better.

Annie
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote