View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 10:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kheldar View Post
After suffering now for the past 3-4 days with pain and spasms so intense I can sometimes barely see or think, I can say YES, I am alone.

I am finally breaking down and typing before my guaranteed pain killer works (a VERY strong drink) kicks in.

My things I have been enduring are out of control and spreading and increasing. Like my spasms, they are on my chest, arm (hand to top), shoulder, back and side, and sometimes left side of chest and arm, and most recently, up my right side of neck. And the warmer my hand and arm get, the more strongly the spasms become as well as how long they last... Very tired of 12 hour non stop spasms in 3 locations on me at once. And I can't cool my hand to shoulder, cold makes me almost scream with the pain.

And now my hand and fingers and armpit area sweat badly, got a lump on my middle finger.

Lost all my "friends" because people don't want to be around someone who is in pain constantly and I can barely use arm or put pressure on right side now. Only one I have on my side is my lawyer trying to let me be seen where and when and by whom I want and get me my money back. Other than that, well, it's obvious.

There is my nickle post - sorry if it bothers anyone.

Micheal Knight
Well it bothers ME...you should not have to suffer like this. I am so sorry...I wish there was something that I could do to help you but I am at a bit of a loss. All I can say is that you are not alone and we are all here for you. I know it's not the same as having people physically there in the room with you but the connections and support we get from people online is just as "real" and (in my opinion) can be even stronger sometimes. I know I talk to my online friends every day and feel like I know them and they know me better than most.

I hope desperately that this pain doctor you see this week is able to offer you at least some relief and get you one some medications that will take at least some of the pain away and make things more tolerable for you. Just be careful and read through all the medication pamphlets carefully...many do not mix well with alcohol and you should make sure not to mix the two until you know how the meds are affecting you. Take care...please feel free to PM me if you ever need to talk.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote