View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 12:35 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hello rocker Mama

Hello and I am glad your found Neuro Talk. 6 year olds don't make things like that up. Even a very imaginative child could not fake all that, so don't let the doctos brush you off. I thought of seizure related things right away. My then three year old exhibited some very strange behavior, she had some Minimal brain disfunction was what the doctors came up with. It was seizure related. she stood up in her stroller and tried to scream and nothing came out. It was like she was frozen in time. She took phenobarbitol and grew out of these symptoms after a few years. Please do keep seeing a neruo. I took Shannon to Barns Childrens hospital in St. Louis. I saw Dr, Virginia Weldon who now teaches there. Keep asking questions and seeking resolution. My daughter turned out OK in that dept. She was in special education most of her life. She did get two years of college, married with a son now. all can be OK, just don't give up when you know something is wrong. Do that journal also, and keep track of all that happens. I do wish you all the best, and I hope this turns out good for your daughter. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
GladysD (05-28-2013)