Thread: Unbelievable
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 02:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

There was only one ALJ, not two. I will be going before the the same ALJ & hope to win. I know my chances are slim. I do know the people I dealt with are unprofessional, it doesn't matter if you think so or not. Regardless of what the one therapist disabilities are she is still doing something illegal. I had a child on disability and once you can work, regardless if you still have the disability you no longer qualify for SSI. It is fraud what she is doing; this kind of stuff should be stopped. We all should play by the rules.

I'm glad for you you had your gov't job. As you are probably aware, there is a lot of talk about the over inflated pensions & the tax payers resentment over this. I'm sure if you were a non gov't worker you would feel differently too.

Mental illness is a disability. For you to completely act like I'm supposed to suddenly be sane while dealing with some people who don't listen is odd. How can I do that? Do you think suddenly mental illness goes away? I know what has happened, and you totally missed my original post which was about two therapist, NOT DOCTORS, who wanted to pretend they are doctors. I'm sorry you didn't understand what the REAL subject was. Hopefully for others who may go through this problem, my suggestion would be to make sure you are dealing with REAL DOCTORS to determine what your true illnesses are, not focusing on making notes that amount to nothing other than you're dressed nice. Dressing nice or looking good doesn't make someone not have mental problems.

I have a good friend who calls me & his sister and tells us we will never get our social security, but then tells us how he got his disability. He doesn't even know I've applied for mine, nor does his sister. He just tells us that about our regular social security. The other day I said to him, but then that may mean yours could end. I said it nicely & there was no argument, I dearly love him. I was just trying to point out that many people simply don't understand & many do really mean well. Perhaps you did, and I appreciate again what you told me about what I will get at 62. I could be wrong & I stand corrected if I am. I will check tomorrow. Sorry you didn't understand, I usually don't post on these boards because I notice most want to say negative things instead of focusing on what the real subject was. I posted to try to help others who may be in my unfortunate circumstance, If it helped even one person than it was worth it.
Zevan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote