Thread: Unbelievable
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 02:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I'm not alone in life, I may be kind of alone in fighting for this, but I am far from being alone in real life. Thank God, I am blessed in many ways in spite of the disabilities I have. I just noticed your last paragraph, I didn't see that before. I am not an angry or bitter person, far from it. It's sad when things like this cause someone to fight back. This is how wars start, a person can only take so much then they have to fight back. I'm not going to let myself be pushed around anymore. I'm grateful I'm getting another chance with a hearing, many people never get that. I guess it's just human extinct for people to think they are entitled to things & others aren't.

I have many things people don't have such as a house paid for, stocks, friends, ect. I always hope for others to have these things too. I don't have the attitude of I have this others don't deserve it. My assets still do not make it where I shouldn't be able to get my SSDI. I really feel sorry for the poor people who have nothing to live on while they are fighting this god awful system. It's sad someone couldn't understand I want to have a safer health care plan with medicare. Medicare is being cut & many doctors don't even accept anymore; it's not free. I don't think you would find someone battling cancer to think they shouldn't be entitled this after all the years I worked. The counselors aren't battling cancer, at least not yet, if & when they do they will understand. Believe me!! I had a friend who thought I was making a big deal about getting cancer until he got it. What a different opinion he took on then. It's easy to act like it's not a big deal but it really is. This country does not have health care, it has health insurance that drops people when they get sick. I see it happen all the time, and yet people carry on how great their insurance is. They don't know until they get really sick how bad it really can get.
Zevan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote