Thread: Unbelievable
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 03:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

You said this before how it is hard for me to gather evidence before my last insured date. I have gathered all kinds of evidence, so I don't know why you keep saying this. All of it has been shown to the appeals council & they are granting me another hearing. They don't do this for everyone, very few from what I understand, so I'm happy. For many people, yes it would be difficult to gather evidence from in the past, but thank god I'm a pack rat. I have come up with plenty & have 3 REAL DOCTORS to back it up also.

The counselors are only counselors, that's the mistake I made. Neither one of them are doctors & their word is not credible anyway to prove my case. The subject was about how some counselors can really not LISTEN. I've read it before with others, so I know I'm not the first this has happened to. I posted all of this so others make sure they stay on the same page with REAL DOCTORS and to not try to save money going to people who really don't know what they are doing for something this serious. I wish I'd never hired an attorney, then I could have said after each counseling session send me what you wrote. Because I was kept in the dark it led me to believe they were really listening. To them they figured if I was removed from SSI I just must not qualify, it's difficult for just anyone to understand. That's why I'm sure social security set it up this way. It gets exhausting trying to explain it to people. Again, if most people already are covered with medical I find them not to care about others who aren't. I'm glad I do not feel this way.

Yes, I did say if I don't win my case I will have to pay more for medicare. As for the $200.00 at 62 I will find out about that tomorrow. Again, not a big amount anyway. If I get that it will help me pay for my medicare when & if I reach 65. I'm pleased to see it says I will get that amount, but again I could be wrong & not understand. I didn't understand about the last insured date, this isn't disclosed to people. I felt good when the one lawyer's office said this happens to a lot of people. It has made me feel really stupid not to have understood which certainly does not help all my illnesses. It only makes it worse.
Zevan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote