View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 11:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well speaking of my powers lol,

I wonder if I can share another strange experiance. I was driving home tonight and decided to test and see if I could make a light shut of by focusing on it. So I stared at one, and after a couple of seconds it shut off!!! I understand that it could be a coincidence but it'd have to be a pretty freaking big one!

I wonder that I tried to do it again but couldn't. Although one I wasn't focusing on did shut off, and a different one that was already off flickered on. So that means it happened to me three times in a 6.8 mile drive.

Also, I wonder that while I was in Wal-Mart on Saturday, an old man on an electric scooter couldn't get it to move. Then when I walked up behind him it turned back on. He started to drive away, and when he got about 20 feet away it shut off again. If I'm not a SLIder then these are a lot of coincidences.

I wonder if Doody knows how glad I am that she posted that article; this is the closest I've ever been to special... or even remotely interesting.

I wonder how good it is to hear from Addy, and get the check in from Goofy.

I wonder if Hippiechick knows she can share anything she wants with us.

I wonder if I can stop talking now...
Addy (02-13-2012), Alffe (02-13-2012), hippiechick (02-13-2012), Lara (02-13-2012)