View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 12:03 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Yes Hats off to all service members

I thank your family for their service. My son served in the first Gulf War. My second son (adoption of the heart) followed my son into the Navy is there for life. He just got back from Afganastan, after a nine long month tour. He is home until June where he will be deployed again with two young children at home.
Both boys have told me, they pray that this world will use their heads instead of warfare. The result of which none of us would want to see, nor would be prepared for. We have been warring with each other since the beginning of mankind. Can't we ever learn by our mistakes? I know there is evil that has to be removed, such as Hitler, and those who kill their own people as what is happing overseas right now. However, most of the things should be resolved with the brain not the bombs. If we can't learn this lesson, I personnaly would not want to be around anyway. We must move as a civilization toward a world that puts their minds into science to help not to hurt. Humans are in danger as long as we fail to learn. Ya know I think prayer can be a good thing too! ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote