View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 04:46 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hello Miles

I want to give you a warm welcome to Neuro Talk. I am also sad that circumstance brought you here. However you have also touched so many of us with your post. This place can help you get through the issues you are facing. I could not say anything better to you than what the posts have already expressed. The only thing I would add is the issue about your ex. I think I would have to ask a professional if she should be brought into this difficult time. Her own emotional stability is not good, and maybe she would not be able to handle your sons needs. I am very glad to hear that you have counsel ready for both of you. You didn't do anything wrong. Sometimes people, adults and children hide their feelings, so try not to blame yourself. I will be keeping you and your son in my prayers. I am here for you too, any time you need to talk. This site will give compassion like no place I have ever been before. You are doing all the right things for the both of you. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (02-17-2012), Alffe (02-13-2012), barbo (02-13-2012), Doody (02-21-2012), Lara (02-16-2012)