Thread: Need direction
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 06:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused Need direction

Hello. Im looking for info and what my next move should be. I have been dewing with this for 4 yrs and have done everything. Physical therapy 3 yrs epidural that could of caused paralysis due to Von wille brands ds and RFA. Chronic pain positive EMG MRI 2mm of anterolisthesis of c3 upon c4. Loss of signal throughout inf disc space with loss of disc space height @ c5-6 and c6-7 finding degenerative disc ds. @ c3-4 mild facet jt degenerative changes with narrowing of the lt neuroforamina. @ c4-5 small disc osteophyte complex without mass effect there are lt sided facet jt degenerative changes. @ c5-6 there is diffuse disc osteophyte complex which partially effaces the ventral CFS space ur doesn't reach cord. There are I covertebal jt and facet degenerative changes with mild narrowing of the neuroforamina @ c6-7 there is a focal rightward protrusion which partially the ventral CSF space. At 40 yo should all these changes be taken place? Was this caused by injury such as MVA? Should surgery be an option at this point due to pain and disruption of life? At a lost. Please help. Any feedback appreciated.
Painandtired is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (03-04-2012)