View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 10:48 AM

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member
Cool Smirk As for Medications......

The Doctors,both Medical and Psychiatric,have me on enough medications to knock out an entire town! It took them about 10 years to find the right combination of meds.to treat my Illness(the mental health one),the Medical Terminall Illness,I just found out about that,on Jan 11th,of this year.Last year I was sick all year on Interferon,at least until May,they had to stop it,because it gave me a rare side effect of Hemolytic Anemia and I almost ended up in the hospital needing a blood transfusion.But I've been sick since.It started with the Chicken Pox on Jan 2nd,then at the end of Jan.they started the Interferon.Then I just got the Chicken Pox again last month while trying to fight off pneumonia.I feel like there's something hiding around every corner just waiting to hit me,so I get scared to turn any corners anymore.Even when my Dad died,the last couple weeks he was in the hospital,I couldn't go see him,because I had pneumonia then to,so I had to say my goodbyes over the phone,and that's not the same! He was my world!I couldn't even sing at his funeral,cause I couldn't stop crying,so they just put my album in and played the song I wanted to sing for him.I really love my puppy though,I think of him as a gift from my Dad,because of the amazing circumstances of how I was able to get him!Plus he's adorable,he has that little head tilt that just makes you melt,and give him whatever he wants! lol
Justice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote