View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 11:15 AM

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member
Default I know what you mean!

I've heard people say that God won't give you more than you can handle,and sometimes it makes me feel as if I wonder if he really knows me!lol...But then I do think of all the things that I do have,and can do,that so many others around the world don't have,and can't do,just to remind myself that there's always someone out there,that has it worse than me.And I start counting my blessings,instead of counting my curses!And it helps! So I get what you mean about being able to type,because I do have many gifts,that when I'm hurting,I forget about,and I shouldn't! Thanks for reminding me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmrsfitz1967 View Post
Keep your chin up...I know it is tough...I lost my father 2 years ago, and then my mother last year...then my husband who is 47 was diagnosed with Cancer last year and it is terminal...and then broke my ankle in Oct waiting for it to heal and well it now has just been diagnosed RSD...Sometimes we are handed things we really do not know WHY??? I often look up in the sky and say why?? but God never gives us more than we can handle and recently I have had to put alot of my pain and depression in his hands...I never used to be a very Godly person...why ...lol well my mother was paranoid schzophanic and she used to non stop try to push that on to us when I was young...Life can only be what we make it and we have to look for a better way out somtimes than it can only get worse I have had to tell myself this several times with what I have been though and am only 39 but keep your head up and try to look at anything and I mean anything positive you do ...Even if it is washing the dishes...God bless and take care of yourself. At least you can type on the computer:-) Keep in touch!
Tammy
Justice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote