View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 01:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default :)

I was about 5 years old, at that time i was in Europe and my country was in the middle of a war. The year was 1992 to 1994. Where i used to live it was a small village and behind the house there was a little hill and behind the hill was woods all around. I am not sure what else was behind those woods we were never allowed to go there it was way too far. Everyday i used to go up on that little hill and watch the sunset, it was my way of day dreaming as a little girl and wish to have a life like kids on TV. That was my time and i would just sit there and enjoy! That's when i heard the humming noise, so i asked my dad what it was he told me he didn't hear anything. It was kind of scary for me, it felt like the aliens from war of the worlds were coming out of the ground!!!! I was about 6 years old at that time i didn't know any better. Anyway, the noise continued and i was really wondering what it was, because it felt so strange and it was so scary for me to hear something like that. Also, it was war and a lot of things were happening and i've seen a lot of strange things that are unexplained in this world, my believe is i'd rather not know if it's something beyond our human explanation! Sometimes leaving well enough alone is the best answer, believe me i'm telling you from the strange experiences and seeing things that will never be clear to me and hearing things that are not clear to us. I think it's just not meant for us to know! All we should know is that we are not alone experiencing this and that's all what is to it nothing else, we are not crazy we just have a special sensitivity to certain things. Finally in when my family moved away and woods and hills were far away we were in a small city I never heard that noise again, up until last night on unsolved mysteries and when this came up i just froze!!! i couldn't believe that what i was experiencing is an unsolved mystery. Thankfully i don't hear it anymore, but i do know how those people feel when they hear that sound. It is something that is just not normal and right! My way of ignoring it i listened to a lot of music and everyday i would listen to anything so i stop hearing that annoying humming, buzzing or what ever it was.
humminglisa20 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote