View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 04:11 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi ABBB

I do know first hand how scarry this is. When I found this site I was in the exact place you are in now. I had my second fusion C3-7 20 months ago. I am doing fine. In my case, I had good results, way less pain than what I experienced before this second fusion. I was panicked, crying, and unable to get a grip until I started talking to people here. If this surgery is truely needed, and you have gotten all the opinions necessary to be sure, go ahead and try to get the relief. It did work for me, and I had seriously reversed the curve of my spine as well. I am on a low dose of meds for two seperate conditions, and am getting along just fine. Please know we are here for you. if there is any specific question you need, just ask. somebody will certainly answer you. I do wish you all the best. Try to be calm. It is easier said than done I do know! I will listen any time you need me. Neuro Talk was created just for this kind of medical need. Lots of good folks. You will make a friend or two also. Have a good Valentines day, and do something nice for yourself. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote