View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 11:58 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Like a bad joke! April Fools day!

I thought I was doing so well... and it knocked me on my bottom... actually the day before April fools day! I had such a good week. I even went to the gym with my girlfriends. Rode the recumbent bike, did a few "squats" I was so careful not to push myself too hard. Just 20 minutes on the bike. The squats were not strenuous. Was even "supervised" by the personal trainer in the gym. I educated her about PN, and she educated me about how to slowly regain my strength. Thursday and Friday I even wore "grown up" shoes instead of my white tennis shoes. Friday night I was a little tired, so I went to bed early, 7:30 I laid down to watch a movie and fell asleep by 8:00. Saturday morning I intended to get up and clean the bathroom. Well, just after breakfast I felt tired, so I took a little nap, and slept 'till 2:00pm! Cleaned 1/2 the bathroom, and slept until Sunday morning. Woke up for meds, a little bit of food and water, then back to sleep. Sunday I watched T.V., took a shower in the evening, but still no energy to get out of bed.

Today I'm at work but still have serious pain in my feet. Like My body was tricking me into thinking I was in a remission for a while! NOT FUNNY!

I tried to think of what stress I was going through... no "REAL" stress, but there has been (on a scale of 1-10) a level 7 stresser at work for about two weeks. It finally went away last friday. Guess that was all it took.

I'm afraid I'm going to lose my job if this PN gets any worse! That is a really big stresser!
SeamsLikeStitches is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote