View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 09:47 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Ho grannyjo

What the doctors office said and did to you was not right. Where was their compassion? There was no excuse as to how you were treated. This isn't in your mind. You also have a right to see all your records, WITH the doctors notes any time you want. Discouraging you from doing so is wrong, flat out wrong. No patient can make decisions without adequate information. In fact the doctos notes may tell you more than what was shared with you. That is how I found out about my cervial problems, I got the notes!
I don't know that I could go back to that doctor who dismissed you. I would gather those records and head out the door to another who will be better toward you. Patting you on the back like you were a naughty child is disrespectful. I am sorry you are going through all this. I want to offer support to you, and encourage you to seek evaluations, maybe at a teaching hospital. I had a good experience with this when no other was able to find out what was wrong. I wish you all the Best GrannyJo. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote