Thread: Question
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 01:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Question re: nun's "miracle"

Birte...what an interesting point of view regarding the nun's "miracle"!!!

...and Steffi...how powerful, your response to this!
You said "my healing started from within...a love you cannot describe and an unwavering belief in God."
Your God and mine seem to be one in the same...a God who does not "pick and choose" who will be healed and who will NOT be healed. I guess one could say that my perspective reverts to the "free will" teaching...that it is WE who are responsible for what happens and what does not. How many times have I heard the question, "Why did God allow this or that?" My response to this has always been that He "allows" it because to "disallow" it would be in conflict with the free will that I and others have been given. I think I am taking this a little too far, now. I usually adhere to the advice, " Do not discuss religion and politics"...and anything I've said, here, is meant only as what I, myself, believe with no intention to project nor "inflict" my beliefs on anyone...they are precisely that...MY beliefs. I found this, though, to be a very interesting topic, and I'm sure we'll read many different views about it.

Therese (aka Virginia)...still not use to using my middle name!!!
Virginia Therese is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote