View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 05:00 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default knock wood but i rarely get sick

i don't get colds, i don't have sinus conditions, i get the flu shot and haven't had it for at least a decade. i don't suffer from headaches pd pr stomach aches. i thank the good Lord that i'm healthy in other ways. i don't have high blood pressure or sugar problems, i don't have high cholesterol. i could get any of these things at any time at my age. my cross to bear [not blaming God] is that every muscle and bone in my body aches at some time or another and now i have pain that is sharp where he reinforced my hip. i must have a walker available now and walk very slow,concentrating on heel/toe.

as most of you know, i believe in the judeo-christian God and i know he can heal. But it might be individual journeys just like all these individual neurological places to be. i think this illness is a challengem not from God, but allowed by God to see what i would do. it's not over yet, but i'm going to study healing and begin a journey - not without meds- i'm trying to become enlghtened ,not stupid.

If i do make progress physically i will give all credit to God as he made us in a way that our bodies will heal us or go haywire and kill us. It's not God doing this, but he is the one that can get us out of it. So credit will be given to whom it belongs. now what has turned my proteins against me/

i had a neighbor whose immune system got wiped out on the heptaclor in the cows in Hawaii. She passed away; i miss her.She developed a bad gambling problem on the internet while she was taking dopaminergics for severe restless leg. She was always sick. She fell and broke her back and died [not confirmed] from a medication.

we need to look within .

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote