Old 02-16-2012, 07:44 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Driving on Gravel Noises at Night and Flashes in the Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
My husband found this on BBC...He knows I have had The Hum
on and off for about 5 yrs.

I hear it mostly on vacation. We are isolated, no electricity there.
I always thought it was something coming over the water.
An engine or perhaps some generator at the light house.

But I have heard it at home, sometimes too.

Here is the article. For a while The Hum was in western USA, in
New Mexico or Arizona. I've never seen a story about The Hum in UK before.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8056284.stm

I have had two versions of The Hum... one note and two notes.
Since I have been using a nitrate drug to improve circulation and lower my blood pressure I have not heard it at home. The real test will be on vacation this year! I also hear it mostly at night. Rarely during the day when I am active.
Nitrates and nitrides are in our water also, manure from dairies penetrating into our aquifer .. a cow is like eight people .. but people have to have digester's.

I get up around midnight to four and start a fire .. rural Idaho .. and then go out on my front porch to see "what's going on" .. are the coyotes coming in on my Boer Goats .. and the mares in heat and the stud is about to jump the fence .. did the water get loose and is flooding my roadway .. is my neighbor drunk in his front yard and talking to himself .. you know .. the usual things which are odd enough!

But! The other night about 2/1/12 .. a truck is going by three miles away but the wind makes it sound quite loud and I hear something else and as he can no longer be heard .. it sounds like this driving on gravel noise coming from the sky. Two summers ago there were flashers in the sky .. In the bottom of Orion a flashing about every seven seconds for twenty minutes and way out of our solar system .. they were everywhere for about a month and then .... nothing. There are other things I see also .. objects moving very fast dark and small during the day .. there for a second and then gone. I freaked my barber out and quit talking about them. Know what I mean Vern?
KamasPrairie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tamiloo (06-11-2012)