View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 11:42 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hello, Paula, Laura. conductor,

I am sorry we all have immune problems. They clump together as some of us have found out. I started with alopecia universalis in 79' and was in trials for 10 years with an auto immune immunosupressant. During this time I was healthy and my hair came back. I now have been out of the trials for many years now. My health continued to degenerate with DDD, DJD, osteoartritis, and ATTD of Ankles. My skelital frame top to bottom is weak. I don't get colds or flu lately as I am extrememly careful. If I should get sick, I have a devil of a time getting rid of an illness. I live on a floating petri dish (an island) so tourists are here alot. I am wondering if any one else with auto immune problems has trouble getting rid of the infections if you should get one?. This has been a problem for me since 79'. I also would like to know if all of you have multipal disorders regarding your immune system. I continue to add on various medical problems and feel I am failing in my health in general. Also have thyroid nodes which are being watched as my son had thyroid cancer in his 30's and I have Barretts' esophagus, Gerds, and weakening female parts. I have already had surgery for that last item, and I now am facing more. I am interested in your all over medical health in relationship to the auto immune problems. any response would be appreciated, as I am indeed having a devil of a time with my health conditions. thanks ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote