View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 04:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi InHisHands,
Thank you ITs karen (rsd kitti) I didnt know you are younger you write so well and so helpful to me. I got you massege I left you one I dont know if you will get it. Thank you so much for caring .I dont know how you are dealing with this I cant like I said my son almost 15 was just put on heart meds and I am going to have surgery for a feedding tub in my stomch.I had one in my chest for 5 trs because what a dr did but I had infections and stopped breathing and so because Im not even 100 lbs anymore they want to put one in my stomach because I cant do it in my vains because the rsd and they are going to remove scare tissue the second surgery the third they want to try a better stimaltior. I dont know how to do it anymore my son will be 15 this month and Im so alone I know everyone here is with me but Im tired and you are so young I didnt know you dont seem to be I guess pain makes you deal or not deal you are Im not .Im just so tired I have been in pain since I was 14 yrs old but the rssd since 2003 but its eveywhere.I have the last few months have started losing control of my orgens bladder ,stomach, I already had it spread to my hands and the rest anything works the injections the blocks dont work for me but dont give up you can do it you can get through it. I was very strong intil the last few months the divorce was done and I guess I could let go but Im a mom thats what Im suppost to do and be and I love it but my son is going to be 15 on th 29th of this month and I fell like I miss being the mom I was he tells me Im a great mom and he wouldnt chande it for anything except the paain for me.......What a great young man he is. I love him he is my life Im just tired and I hate him seeing me like thi in bed and I cant pretend anymore and I dont want to, Im scared with all these surgeries they are going to do but I do them and try or not and not try that int fair to my son is it?????????

You are so wise In HisHands................and everyone that has helped me and keeps helping I just need to find myself out of this place Im at............

Thank you BLESS YOU Gentle Hugs

Karen (rsd kitti)