View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 01:23 PM
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member
Default Update from Post #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Smith View Post
I asked about increasing my current dosage, or supplementing it with another further along the adrenal chain. He said to continue with what I'm doing and get retested again in another 6 months. Adding the other supplement is up to me. I've decided to research it further (more homework) and decide then.
After reviewing Dr. Tennant's articles again, doing more homework online, and discussions with family & other patients, I've decided to add DHEA to my regimen. I began today. Again, I'm taking it slowly, titrating to find a good level, and will be taking regular breaks every week.

I've been off the pantothenic acid (B5) for a few weeks due to a foul-up in re-ordering. I've noticed a slight difference in how I feel in general (not as good as I did) and perhaps more significant, I've had a flare of cystic acne, which hasn't happened since I began the B5. If for nothing else, it's worth taking just for that.

Got all my fingers & toes crossed - I'm due for retesting in July.

Doc

Dr. Smith is NOT a medical doctor. He was a character from LOST IN SPACE.
All opinions expressed are my own. For medical advice/opinion, consult your doctor.
Dr. Smith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote