View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 02:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Wow...I am SO happy to hear that things continue to go well with your treatments. It is exciting to hear that you are having success treating both sides (since both sides of my upper body are affected)...and that has got to feel amazing compared with what you have gone through in your life with RSD. Sounds like you are getting quite greedy...wanting to get the strength back in your hand...lol! It will come...just gonna take some time. Hard to believe where you are now compared to where you were just a few months ago prior to the tDCS treatments...it is really incredible and I just an over the moon happy for you and your success.

Stupid gastro doc and his ego...definitely time to say goodbye to him and hopefully not need another one in the future. I hate when the people we are paying to help us (be they lawyers...doctors...whoever) say that they cannot help us if we don't follow their recommendations. I understand on the one had the sense of what they are saying but as the client/patient it is up to us to decide what will be best long term taking into account the entire picture of our lives and if they cannot respect our wishes and the decisions that we make then they CANNOT help us...they are merely concerned with helping themselves.

But good for you! Keep updating us on your progress and I hope to be able to compare notes soon about this treatment. Take care!
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ballerina (02-16-2012)