View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 07:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Glad to know I'm not the only one who feels weird in the mornings! Oddly enough, I have the opposite sort of thing going on. The pattern I've noticed is that I wake up and feel almost normal for a little while, but I'd say within an hour or two I start to notice that I'm still dealing with issues (like getting disoriented/confused when trying to focus on something mundane like taking a shower) and then I only have maybe a few hours at most after that before I really start crashing and drag through the rest of the day. For example, if I wake up at 9ish and don't take my time with getting all ready for the day (like if I have a doctor's appointment to get to), I'll probably be wanting to go back to bed by about 12.

What's really weird for me about waking up feeling pretty much normal at first is that I get this feeling of panic like "I've been over-reacting this whole time, nothing's wrong with me, I've let my life go into all this mess and chaos over nothing!" I kinda breath a sigh of relief when I start noticing symptoms again and can know that I'm not crazy and it's not all in my head... But then again, technically speaking...
v-lo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brain patch (03-26-2013), ginnie (02-17-2012), SpaceCadet (02-16-2012)