View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 08:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Blush I have no idea whats wrong. Scared for life.

I have been on Ambien for about 2 months and been taking about 2 1/2 to TRY and get some where but ..does nothing. I havent got ANY sleep for 4 months..I cry every night and feel myself going crazy.. literally.. I've lost so many things from this.. I feel so much pain in my body.. my ears..my left eye.. I get cold really fast. I have nerve damage. I twitch and can feel when I run my hands through my hair its falling out.. I hear cracks in my brain neck.. & have no insurance. Im so discouraged and really just contemplating suicide.. this is killing me. I lost my job because of it.. & have so many things to pay off.

I ALWAYS feel my left side of my face go numb.. and I dont know why.. im also breaking out really bad on that side and on my chest.
I have alot of health issues because of this. Plaque build up.. cant really feel any emotions.. cant remember anything.. I cant analyze anything... I dont know whats wrong with me. I need some sort of answer.. anything.

Please help,
today I went to buy a bottle of melotonin because Ive run out of ambien..so im going to see if this works.

thanks,
Priscilla
Plp4eva is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote