Thread: Unbelievable
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 01:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I was thrown off of SSI because I came into some money, so no I cannot get on SSI ever again. I cannot start a new claim, I have to stick with this one because of my last insured date. It is SSDI I am trying to get & I have a second hearing coming up regarding it. I'm lucky I am being given another chance. The other person tried to claim I wouldn't get what my statement said on my statements, but I sure will, even more than I thought because my last statement is clear back in 2008. I verified this yesterday & I also will get medicare. I have all my 40 quarters. Some people think they know what they are talking about but they don't. I think it makes them feel good to try to upset someone. The nice lady at the social security office told me if I wasn't going to get anything at age 62 it would say 0 in that column, & it wouldn't state I've worked enough quarters to qualify for medicare. I was told I would never get another chance at another hearing on another board, I personally do not think these boards are helpful; people want to be negative & try to upset people. I watched another lady be abused like no tomorrow; someone kept telling her she would never win her claim while they themselves had won. It's bizarre.

I am one of the nicest people you could ever meet. The therapist I saw were unprofessional & that is what my post was about. They are not doctors and never will be. The three doctors I had from the past are behind me with all of this all the way. Sorry you didn't understand. I don't think you really read my entire post. Mainly you decided how dare I complain & let this shady therapist continue to hide money. (LOL) That's not going to happen, I already turned her in as she should be. I don't care if she even finds out it's me. She fooled with the wrong person, you don't fool with people's lives in that way.

Please try to read people's post all the way, you actually think I'm wanting SSI. There wouldn't be a problem if I was, remember I already got that before & I can no longer qualify for it. Sorry you seem to think I'm such a horrible person, how dare I want my work related record & want to deal with people who are professional. Haven't you ever heard of bad therapist or even bad doctors? If you haven't I don't where you've been. There's bad in all walks of life but I for sure am not one of them. I would NEVER do to someone what that therapist attempted to do to me & I'm proud of it. I don't need to gain power that way!
Zevan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (02-17-2012)