View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 09:20 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Smile

I wonder that I saved money from birthday's and Christmas' for a couple of years.... never really wanted anything.

I wonder that after much research, I finally decided to purchase a Nook from Barnes and Noble. So far, I have 35 books and 10 games and haven't spent a penny. Lots of free books. Have read a couple and haven't been disappointed.

I wonder how many post cards, city maps, or those info thingy's that you can get at visitor information centers, my nephew's 1st grade class is going to collect from all over the World and anywhere in the United States.

I wonder if anyone here might be interested in sending one... if so, PM me and I can send you the information. (Thank you to those who have already said yes.)

I wonder that I love this crazy winter weather...

I wonder that I haven't felt this mentally good in a loooooong time...physically, I still hurt in the 9 out of 10 level.

I wonder that I went to dinner with a good friend of mine last night...he said it was a late Valentine's dinner. It was very casual but fun. We ate at a place called the Spicey Pickle. Never heard of it before but the food was really good!

I wonder that I am very tired and headed for bed....
for all!!!
Abbie

Rest in Peace
3/8/90 ~~ 4/2/12
Abbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (02-17-2012), Alffe (02-19-2012), barbo (02-18-2012), Lara (02-25-2012)