View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 06:05 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Taking stock, any vegetarian PWP?

So here we go, I have decided that I have got to change some things or I'm not gonna make it so I'm probably going to have a lot of posts this weekend.
Right now I am up, have been since 4:30, had the best night's sleep that I can remember (took a valium that the ER gave me when I went there last with severe dystonia). Woke up actually rested. Let me preface this by saying I apologize to those who haven't even had that much relief-I know where you're coming from BELIEVE ME! Took my morning dose and I feel great. So that tells me that it's not my DBS, it's the meds. So I need to figure out what works. Going to start out with some Miralax and get the old system cleaned up a bit-heck I've even got some mag citrate if that won't do the job, nothiing will. Know what I mean, vern?

--I would like to ask if there are any of us who are vegetarians? What is your diet? I like lentils, dry beans. Would that be too much protein or is it of a "different form" What would you recommend eating. I am not a salad person, lettuce and all of that. Pretty much the only fruit I like is an occassional banana or an orange.
--If you are a veg. are you a lacto/ovo, or which variety?
--How long have you had PD?
--What meds do you take??
--Any vitamin regimen/supplement that I should be aware of?

Anyone have any input? It's welcome here...
Jim091866 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote