View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 03:27 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default hi rocket mama

I am glad you are going to a differnerent doctor. I do think kids can lie, don't get me wrong, but not about all that stuff. I don't see how she could dream it up by herself, she is too young for that. I hope this new neuro can look at her more effectively. Seizures do strange things. At this time my daughter did this we were at disney, and a large puppet was in front of her. It paralized her into some kind of grimace were she didn't snap out of it, froze into place so to speak. they did say it may have been triggered with the puppet, but that it was some kind of seizure. She was born with MBD and trembled at birth, and did the same thing as a three month old, kinda froze in her chair while she was next to me on the counter top. I was doing dishes. It did wind up that I went to that hospital I mentioned in St. Louis. She was in and out of that hospital for the first three years of her life. They never did put a finger on what was wrong with her. She did grow out of them, and was taken off phenobarbitol gradully. Her youth was in special education, but she did quite well all in all. I do wish you all the best with your child. Hope the appt. goes OK. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote