Thread: help!
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 11:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeskier5 View Post
idk what ssi is... hmmm. thanks for all the help though! i definately needed someone else to talk to that has been going through this too.
i have MS workup next week though, im getting more worried about it. i think i might have some sypmtoms but i really don't know. I also don't know what they are going to do to me, HOPEFULLY just ask questions and not do anything crazy like a spinal tap.
I'm a new user. Trigeminal Neuropathic pain X 4 yrs. I'm sending you a web link. The latest info straight from doctors who know and understand our REAL medical diagnosis. Click here: http://www.texastna.org/NC_Review_fo...ort_Groups.pdf
You probably know more than all your doctors - most important: BE SURE YOU ASK THEM WHAT THEY WILL DO FOR YOU IF THE PROCEDURE FAILS.
Also, appoint somebody RIGHT NOW to be an advocate for you. please listen to me - I've made so many mistakes over the past 4 years. I know it sounds like I'm preaching, but I believe you, I believe your pain. Keep a daily journal, esp. meds and pain level. I'll check on you later. God bless. Janet
janet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote