View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 09:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks kitty

Thanks kitty , you are rite dr SwArtzmann. Is the man too see, I have had the 10 day out patient and one little tune up. That was back in sept of last year. I've been waiting to get my ss or workmans comp to pay for the next one cause it is soo expensive.less than an. Hour away from me too. I'm see n his protege dr Phillip gettson now in cherry hill. He is awesome and is gonna do my next inj treatment real soon. He actually has a chauffer that picks u up at your house and takes you to your treatment , then brings you home. Great guy too
Quote:
Originally Posted by catra121 View Post
It definitely could be that the fall caused the RSD. Sounds like you were injured all through your body. You have seen one of the best RSD docs in the country. If your doctors think that the RSD was caused by the fall then that's a good sign as far as taking things back to WC...unless you settled your case and do not have open medical. If you went to trial and were awarded open medical then you definitely had a shot at getting WC to pay...which can be a mixed blessing. Financially, it can take a big burden off of you...but you will be more limited in what you can do for treatment (possibly) as you will always have to get approval prior to any new treatments, which can delay things and cause you additional stress. I don't know where you live and what the specific laws are there...but you may be restricted to which doctors you are allowed to see in order for WC to pay, subjected to IMEs, etc. Don't get me wrong...if they should pay then they should pay...but just be aware that sometimes (depending on the company and all) WC can be SUCH a headache. Stay focused on doing what you need for your health and making sure that you have the best quality of life possible. Good luck with SS and with WC...I hope that things turn out well for you.
89danboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote