Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
. As you said, she could send a PM to a moderator to be reviewed and forwarded if she did not want to post publicly.
Sorry to have to intervene again, but I do just have to correct this as that is misquoting me, and I need to be sure this does not create confusion for others...
Once a member has the status to send PMs to a moderator, they can send PMs to any other member.
When members send PMs to mods for review, it is usually because they are upset at something someone else has PMd them, not because they want our permission to send a PM to someone else.

So all new members have to wait to send PMs to anyone, including mods, until they have the required post count to use that feature.
Should a new member need to contact administration, they (and anyone, even those not logged in) can use the CONTACT US link at the bottom of all pages.

love2laugh...you should be able to send PMs real soon
The reason we have the restriction is to prevent our members from being spammed via PM

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote