View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 10:28 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I feel Ur pain

Hi,

I was recently diagnosed with adrenal fatigue/exhaustion and I too have been getting told to try this and to try that. I was placed on herbal therapy which seemed to help for a little while but then it reached a plateau. I was prescribed anti-anxiety and anti-depressants which I never took because I've never needed such things in my life and the side effects are considerable. So recently I was placed on travacor and clam-prt which I had a horrible paradoxical effect with the calm-prt. Instead of feeling calm it induced a massive anxiety attack from sleep, which is one of the symptoms I was having in the first place! The travacor was prescribed to me to be taken in the morning but it makes me so sleepy, so it doesn't make sense to take it before you start your day! So I feel your pain I'm totally trying to take a holistic approach because I too don't believe in western ideologies. I think pharmaceutical companies are out to make a buck. The intention of the medications are good but the side effects just end up breaking down other organ systems that probably started off healthy and then where are you at? Back to square one, only this time something else is broken I just ordered this stuff called Happy-Calm-Focused. It is a completely natural amino-acid nutritional based supplement that is suppose to help dramatically with brain function and regulation. They have a web-site if you google it so I will try it out and let you know how it goes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solesito View Post
So I tried the vegan diet then i began experiencing dizziness & then it lead me to other health problems... Found out i have both antibodies so i have hashimoto's, hypothyroidism, vitamin D deficient, & eveen though my Naturopath didnt say anything bad about my iron(said me normal) everyone that i show my results to said i am anemic.. The results are in range but the Iron in the high end & Ferritin in the low end. I did the adrenal test kit phrmasan labs & i am told they are a bit off even though steady. She gave me travacor & kavinace & naturethroid(thyroid med). So i started with the naturethroid & had heart irregularities & I added the travacor & kavinace & they increased & got worse. After 2 weeks+ of taking thyroid med i stopped cause it was getn worse! I continued with the travacor & kavinace (x2at bed time) & the heart issues seemed to get worse on 2x kavinace (2weeks+). I told my doc i wanted to stop all meds until i get rid of these heart issues! I am still waiting on them to go away. I am now left with symptoms i didnt' not have b4 starting these meds... like now i wake up at night heart irregularities, anxiety, bad sinus pressure & my dizziness/lightheadedness is worse than ever!! I am scared to go back on the travacor & kavinace . I add something that i learn is good for one thing but find out it only makes one of my other deseases worse so i am exausted with trying to do the right thing & fix myself. I have given up being a vegan & slowly tried to introduce meat into my diet... i will try to stick to grass fed organic meats etc... in hopes that i can raise my iron since my doctor doesn't want to put me on iron supplements cause it will turn toxic according to her.

I am confused cause one of the things she gave me ingreases gabba & but my gabba results are elevated... why would she give me more?

I currently take Vitamin d3, go out in the sun (i never went out) calcium mag, zinc, b12 liquid, & want to add vitamin b complex & any other suggestions? I would like to find something natural without the horrible side effects of travacor to fix my adrenals. PLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAASE!!! HELP!!! ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am trying to eat a gluten free diet, I never eat processed sugar, i eat sea salt(real salt brand), Brown rice farina(2servings) in the morning with sea salt, raw vanilla, & org cinnamon, either a green juice(with red/green leaf lettuce, granny smith apple, 2-3 cellery, 1 carrot, 1\4 bell pepper, or cooked kale/collards/greens for the morning, & for a snack i eat 6 brazil raw nuts or org brown rice (salt free) cake with tahinni & raw tiny bit of org honney. . I
Either beans with romaine lettuce tomatos, onions, lemon, & avocado for lunch or brown rice gluten free pasta with sauteed onions, tomato, x3-4 squash(green or yellow or mexican), or instead of the squash i will add brocolli & cauliflower (limit this 1-2x a week) Or sometimes i eat two eggs cooked in coconut org oil & salsa with a gluten free brown rice bread. I am trying to eat meat too but I don't know how to cook it? i know i did a bad thing by eating at carl's jr but i am so desperate to get rid of this dizziness & get my life back. . I bought some free range grass fed org chicken patties & want to learn how to cook them betr than the crappy instructions say...i want to bake them.
Here is a link of some of the info that scares me even more into not taking
Rod243 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote