View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 03:40 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Ann-elizabeth...shucks a little bit of

denial from/about things is what NEUROPATHY is all about!

Two things have changed radically over the last 10 years that make a difference: first, information-data is keeping up [almost] with the technologies and the changes in those technologies and second, information is far more readily available to US of the benefits and blunders of same. Then word is more readily exchanged about it all thru vehicles of the 'net' and bulletin-boards.. Patients are, if they make the effort, FAR MORE AGRESSIVE about getting information and then demanding, not just 'hoping' for more than adequate answers!

We are now able to be far more proactive in our choices, with solid information backing up our choices rather than the 'trust-me' attitude of the past. It would be almost delightful to hand your well-being over to a medical person and plain old TRUST! That isn't the way that world, nor any other, seems to work tho.

Whatever your choice, it IS your choice, and I for one understand about choices. We all make them, and live with them. I for one know the angst of such choices and send you this: !!!! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote