Thread: Today
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 09:48 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Coyote,

Sorry to hear about your pains today. I do hope that your spasms subside and that your shoulder feels better. (((((hugs)))))

I'm doing OK I guess. It's hard to judge how I feel physically today because I am stressed to the max (having dinner with my mother tonight, haven't seen her in a long time because of various reasons but she is moving out of state so I figured I can suck it up and have one dinner with her, and my husband will be there and it's a public place so hopefully she will be civilized)....

How is everything going at work? Have you been able to get any accomodations yet? Don't forget that every US state has something called the office of disability advocates (or something similar). Their job is to help people get accomodations and be treated fairly. I forgot to mention that the other day when you discussed your flares that are caused by your job.

I hope you have a good day, and I hope anyone else who is reading this thread is having a good day too

Liz
Wittesea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote