View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 05:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Ocular Migraines with Some sort of Seizure

Hello,

I have been having cognitive problems since I was a child (20 Years Old now) I have always had trouble with my short term but my long term is terrific. My biggest concern is that I am always in a troubled migraine, headache, pain coming from inter-cranial pressure state most recently I have got into the shower and had a what I believe is/was an Ocular Migraine I could litterally see "stars" going around my field of vision they were not stars but like little specs of glitter floating in my vision. After I got out of the shower and fought off this dizzy ocular migraine I went to bed to lay down to go to sleep. In the process of me trying to fall asleep I had this feeling where I would try to count down from 10 imagining 10.9.8.7 and everytime something came into my head I would start over I could only get to about 7 and have to restart. well after trying that for awhile I was still imagining 10.9.8 but there was almost a motion picture in the background that would throw me off I got up and went to my garage to get a bottle of water came back to my bed and laid down freezing I warmed up in the covers then I started having these uncontrollably convulsions where towards the end of this I was realizing I couldnt control these convulsions I have had episodes of sleepwalking my mom found me standing in kitchen sink and all of my girlfriends say I am impossible to sleep with (no pun intended lol) I shake, I kick, I have night terrors, sleeptalk you name it I have done it I even once got up and urinated all over my girlfriends dresser drawer lol no recollection of doing so.

My concern is these ocular migraines have not been bothersome but I can tell when I am going to have some sort of uncontrollable episode what ever it may be are these 2 related? Ocular Migraines or any sort of pain in the head and my convulsions (Seizures?) its really been a struggle the Ocular part has not always been present but however I do get the blood rush when I stand up and Uncontrollable Convulsions happen or sometimes just a faint and fall to the ground or faint and wake up from my faint still convulsing

Any feedback would be helpful

Regards
Bunz_
Bunz_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote