View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 09:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanhf View Post
Hello everyone!

I have just been diagnosed with severe demyelinating motor sensory neuropathy with no conduction block. Don't really know what that means though I have trawled the internet for information - there's nothing specific to this.

I found this site during that trawl for information and hope someone may be able to shed some light on this or point me in the right direction to find information.

I started having problems some 9-10 years ago with balance issues but no one would take me seriously until late 2009 and I have been undergoing investigations since to discover what the problem is. Now, they have put a name to it and it has made me more confused than ever.

It is not common for doctors here to tell you very much. Patients seem to be on a need-to-know basis and they don't encourage questions. However, I see my consultant tomorrow and I'd very much like to ask intelligent questions to get the answers I need. Any suggestions? Any idea what my diagnosis is about?

Any assistance you could give would be greatly appreciated.
All the very best!
Jean
Hello Jean,

Its nice to meet you. I'm new here, as well. I've met a couple of new friends, and I enjoy, this site...very informative and great people, as well...

Welcome Aboard...

Tiffaney
cinnamon0310 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jeanhf (02-22-2012)