Old 02-20-2012, 10:01 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanhf View Post
Hello everyone!

I have just been diagnosed with severe demyelinating motor sensory neuropathy with no conduction block. Don't really know what that means though I have trawled the internet for information - there's nothing specific to this.

I found this site during that trawl for information and hope someone may be able to shed some light on this or point me in the right direction to find information.

I started having problems some 9-10 years ago with balance issues but no one would take me seriously until late 2009 and I have been undergoing investigations since to discover what the problem is. Now, they have put a name to it and it has made me more confused than ever.

It is not common for doctors here to tell you very much. Patients seem to be on a need-to-know basis and they don't encourage questions. However, I see my consultant tomorrow and I'd very much like to ask intelligent questions to get the answers I need. Any suggestions? Any idea what my diagnosis is about?

Any assistance you could give would be greatly appreciated.
All the very best!
Jean

Hi Jean. Welcome

I see you have found our Peripheral Neuropathy forum. Someone will come along there and answer your post. Don't worry. Sometimes it takes a while.

I wish you well, and again, Welcome to Neurotalk

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jeanhf (02-22-2012)