Thread: A Vent.....
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2007, 10:18 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Been there, Done that

Hang in there, Lupin. I am also on Lyrica and have been for a year now. I really never did have many side effects and what I did have are either gone or I don't notice them much, if at all. I fought this condition at first, but it is what it is and I have learned to accept it after four years. I am overweight (age 63), but I have started doing something about it, finally. I have begun walking again, slowly at first. I am finding that my feet are feeling better the more I do it. Two or three times a week was not cutting it. I have to do it every day. Yes, they are sore when I get back, yes I take a Tramadol, or if it is time, my dose of Lyrica (150mg 2 x a day). I am also on vitamins and supplements with the help of many people on this board.

I also wonder at times, why me? I doubt I will ever know the answer, but I just keep plugging on. I have three granddaughters (9, 7, & 4) and I need to be around for them. They bring such joy into my life and the unconditional love they show me is the most precious thing right now (next, of course, to my husband and my daughter)!