View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 05:33 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

oh I NEVER paint my nails! folks used to be so upset because my nails grow fast, long and strong, and there I would sit hacking them all off down to the quick. I wore medical gloves most of my adult life and the sharp nails poked right thru the end. So, by "do my nails" I meant clip my toes! Im blind now, cant see um. I also cant reach um! When I go for a pedicure I never get polish then either. They keep recommending clear, and I keep saying NO! just clean up the toes, and let me go.

Scratch my back! better yet offer to put lotion on it! I cant reach it anymore!

walk my dog. scratch my cat. play chase the feather with the cat as it takes too much energy for me some days.

offer to go thru and sort my junk mail from my real mail. I have a HUGE amount of junk coming to this house. L.Ron Hubbard to the WatchTower over flows in this place. occasionally you will find a bill that needs to be handled, but most of its junk that needs to be shredded. Do that for me!

I love that some of my fake friends stopped coming. it was exhausting to sit and think up new things to say. I got tired of keeping up the game.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (02-21-2012), Blessings2You (02-21-2012)