View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 08:14 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

A CT Scan would sound redundant but could be helpful if done properly to look for upper neck injuries and abnormalities.

Regarding your OCD, everybody's OCD is different. No one size fits all. OCD can also have vast differences based on the various world views and even philosophies.

If the Paxil is helping, good for you. It has powerful anti-anxiety effects.

It may help for you to write down a score sheet. List your concerns and what the possible outcomes can be and what you can do to change these outcomes.

Many of the things we get stuck on have much less bearing on our life than we make them out to have or have little ability to be effected by us. Learning to accept them and work within the parameters of those issues can strengthen us in many areas of life.

I may not be able to prevent some of my PCS symptoms but I can learn how to manage and tolerate them. It also helps to be able to let go of the past.

I hope your condition continues to improve with the Paxil. I find I need something in my stomach to help with the occasional nausea I notice when I try to go to sleep in bed. A few saltine or other crackers with some peanut butter usually does the trick. Sometimes, just the crackers does the trick.

My best to you.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote