Thread: eye pain
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 08:40 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi RONDASHAWN glad you found your way here and wanna make you feel welcome. I hope you find lots of info and understanding members in this forum like I have.
What Type of doc did you see that suggested it was T.N.? There are a good number of folks here that have eye pain as a symptom . you may be in early stages .
I have neurostim for my lower right jaw area v-3 t.n. branch. cant have mri either . yours would be the v-2 under left eye .
how did you injure your back ? where are your leads? do you have any other illnesses like neuopathy or m.s. ? or did you have any injury, dental work bad sinus/flu or notice anything before the pain started??
I would see a neuro or pain doc and ask what are your options for lowering the pain... most times meds will help. so thats where I would start make apt with neuro and they will start you on meds. with you having a neuro stim I am sure you have taken a ride on the medication merry go round .
I am sure someone else who has eye pain will reply soon be patient . sending low pain and hope you have a good rest of the week. it is nice to meet you Ronda if you need an ear or have ANY questions post and we will help best we can .
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote