View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 11:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Blush embarassing

This is so embarrassing, there are some very funny jokes about seniors and computers and they are all true.

I did get myself added to Outlook. It said 'Log on' ....um..log on to what? I guess it meant log on to the computer which is what I was trying to avoid in the first place as I didn't want to take my sis off as the user. I'm afraid to take her off, I don't know what will happen to automatic updates, shes administrator (repairs?), etc, Does it matter? I was going to just add myself as computer user but I don't know her password and was afraid I couldn't get back on as her, I have a shortcut now. Shes in Finland, I don't know if she will answer email to try to get password if she remembers it. I'm also not sure why she chose to visit Finland during the worst winter since the last ice age.

I thought Outlook was a business email thing and only talked to itself? When I click on their 'contact us' link it opens Outlook 'to' their email address and 'from' my sisters Outlook. I got rejected as spam when I pasted their email address onto my usual email and sent that. Will it work if I erase my sisters address and put in mine?

Thanks'
Judi

Last edited by zygopetalum; 02-22-2012 at 12:45 AM. Reason: I'm confused...
zygopetalum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (02-24-2012)