Thread: what a flare
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 01:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89danboy View Post
Wow gabby, your dog sounds amazing.my dog is disciplined to an extent.but when someone is in my house and try's to leave , my dog goes crazy cause she doesn't want u to leave.also every ups truck or fed ex truck she can hear a mile away and goes nuts.she knows that's who brings her food and treats.my advise is pet smart .they have a training program there that is really helpful and fun for both you and your new family member it's once a week and it's at your local pets art store .u are there the whole time with your dog and other dog owners and the dogs get to interact with each other.I think they start out at about 10 or 12 weeks old.if u are up for it I think you would like it .I'm glad to here you are feeling better .ttys , they
Thanks Dan that's a great suggestions. He interactives with other dogs great. We have a incredible dog park in our area and he just loves it. I'm going to look into the Petsmart School. I just want him to stop jumping on people that's really the last thing he needs to work on. He just gets so excited when he see's people and just like humans he has his likes and dislikes. Thanks again. Feeling better went a little backwards this week but not to bad.

Gabbycakes
gabbycakes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote