View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 08:35 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

aspertame, sucrolose (splenda) and equal give me a mind numbing nauseous grinding festival of a headache. I find alot of MS patients say the same thing. Once they stop drinking the diet version of things, the headaches go away.

I just get so angry when its not clearly labeled as to being "diet" food. WHY?! WHY on God's green earth do we need Sugar AND Splenda in a product??

I am finding it to be a trend lately. You used to look at the label, see sugar, and know you were safe. Now you must read ALL of the tiny teeny ingredients on the list, and normally you find sugar AND splenda in the same product without any form of advertisement of it having such stuff in it. Are they trying to create a new generation of folks that are hooked on things so sweet it will rip your tongue off? Is it because well labeled things with that poison in it isnt selling, so now they have permission to sell it without warn?

is this the new high fructose corn syrup? Will we simply find it everywhere? Why do we need sugar, HFCS, AND Splenda in the same product? How many monsanto products can we squeeze into a can of biscuits?

TOO MANY CHEMICALS! what happened to Food? NONE of these ingredients are food!

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jappy (02-23-2012)