View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 09:29 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick9075 View Post
I have a horrible work history that has worsened my depression and likely I am in a traumatic state from getting fired so many times. Lately it has been from Temp/Contract positions. I cannot even last 2 days without getting a call from the temporary agency telling me not to report back to work and getting some vague reason such that they didn't feel I was picking up the work fast enough after 1 day or yesterday I had a temp job for 1 day told at 6:00pm not to return because they don't think I would be able to handle more complicated work.

I think I have Learning Disability & ADHD which causes anxiety and I come across to others as incompetent because I guess I ask too many questions didn't think on the 1st or 2nd day it would be seen so negatively.
Alright nick, the right thing for you to do is having ago at being honest with yourself, its very easy to put a negative medical function an reason in front of what's been happening, when in fact it could well be far more simple than you realise, a good start would be to speak to who you regard as close enough to you, and have an honest upfront talk with them, going through what in your mind has taken place, and comparing that with how they experience you, that's the start if you really do want to sort things out, take it or leave it.