Thread: Mctd & sfn
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 12:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi, Geraldine. How are you feeling these days? I hope things are going well for you! I saw the rheumy who said I do not have MCTD. However, he honed right in on Sjogren's or toxic neuropathy. He ran a ton of blood tests and they all came back normal. My blood tests always come back normal with the exception of one slightly elevated ANA two years ago. He wants me to get a lip biopsy for Sjogren's and see a new neuro to track the progression of the PN and assess other issues, I think.

How have your varicose veins been lately? I hope they are doing better. I had to ditch the compression stockings because they were making my legs tingle like mad and it was driving me crazy! My varicose vein seems to come and go and bother me sometimes and disappear other times. It's very weird. I tried the Grapeseed Extract for it, but I think it aggravated it more than it helped. So I stopped taking that. Now I just deal with it. I'm not really sure what to do now. I am a bit concerned about the warmer weather coming soon and having to ditch jeans for shorts. What do you do in the summer time? Take good care, my friend!
Karate Mom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote